Thursday, May 31, 2007

Dogfighter:The Legend Of Ronny Mexico






When I first heard Michael Vick a.k.a Ron Mexico signed the biggest contract in NFL history, I first thought "Why would they overpay that much for someone when they could get the same passing results or better from Rex Grossman?" Then, my second thought was. "What is he gonna spend all that money?"

Now I know. According to a "dogfighting insider" who once had a dogfighting match with Vick, he wagered tens of thousands of dollars to anyone who thought his dog would lose. What an idiot? But then again, what did you expect? I mean, this is the same guy who was caught at an airport smelling like marijuana and with a water bottle with a hidden compartment.Looks like he and his brother are having a sibling rivalry to see who can be the bigger dumbass.

1 comment:

Yardbarker Jeff said...

I wouldn't mind seeing Marcus and Mike Vick fight it out. The dogs can watch if they want.